What to expect with an Sushi experience
- Learn this age-old art with a two hour session.
- Fully trained sushi chef to teach you the history of this ancient cuisine
- Four different sushi rolls to be made and eaten
- £48per person (minimum booking of 10 people per group.)
Here is a fact – it takes 15 years to train as a sushi chef; that’s almost ten years longer than a doctor! However at List of Life’s Sushi Making stag party we aim to teach you the full history of the cuisine and how to make four different dishes in just two hours. That’s how good we are! This is a top afternoon activity for stags that are looking to try something different before their big night out.
The class can be made suitable for everyone, please let us know when booking if there are any food allergies or restrictions, e.g. vegetarians, vegans, kosher, etc.
Why choose a Sushi Making Stag Party?
- This is an ideal alternative to an energetic stag party. The attenders will learn the history behind sushi and the skills to make 4 sushi rolls each.
- All the ingredients are fresh and authentic and the group is led through the process one step at a time.
- The ancient art of Sushi is brought to life in one of List of Life’s most delicious workshops.
We offer a wide range of similarly civilized experiences on our sister hen site too.
At present our sushi making stag party is only available in London and Brighton and Windsor but we are looking to roll it out to the rest of the country asap.