- An amazing opportunity to get back to nature
- Camp out in luxury with your stags
- Sleep in style with your choice of teepees, yurts, bell tents or geostatic domes
- £190 per person (minimum of 10 people)
List of Life is driven by delivering stag nights that are far from ordinary. Stag glamping is great for those that want to take a break from the city and bring their stags to the country to enjoy a luxurious night in the great outdoors.
When you arrive on site you will be greeted by a light lunch and a load of ice to keep the beer cold. Followed by a tour of the camp site and the surrounding areas.
You will have the opportunity to take part in our wild foraging experience which will lead you to all the ingredients you will need to add to your dinner and drinks in the evening! While you’re out there you will pick up some wood to fuel a fire building challenge once you are back on site. You will also learn how to carve spoons or whittle whilst challenging each other to see who is the best Bear Grylls!
You will be provided with a delciously rustic open fire roasted dinner before relaxing in our traditional sauna with a few iced beers.
We can’t think of any better way to relax with your stags before the big day!
Why choose Stag Camping?
- Partake in a few fireside activities. Perfect chance for the group to bond over a few beers.
- Enjoy our saunas. Best way to end a relaxing night before having a comfortable sleep in one of our luxury tents
- Wake up to a fresh breakfast which will sort out that impending hang over!
Feel free to call us on 020 7274 4865 and let us help plan you out truly bespoke itinerary.