What to expect with a Parkour experience
- Learn climbs, vaults, jumps and rolls with expert Parkour leaders as you explore the city in new ways
- Go through our challenging obstacles to push you to the limit
- Two hour high energy session for your group
- £35 per person (10 people minimum payment)
List of life takes pride in bringing you new and exciting activities and our parkour stag party is no exception. This two hour session will take you through multi-purpose drills to work on your balance, spatial awareness, coordination and strength. You will learn climbs, vaults, jumps and rolls with expert parkour leaders as you explore the city in new ways.
What is a Parkour Stag Party?
Parkour aka free-running is defined as a holistic training discipline using movement that is developed out of military obstacle training. Practitioners aim to quickly and efficiently overcome obstacles in their environment, propelled by their bodies and maintaining momentum.
List of Life has created a parkour stag party, by teaming up with a team of parkour practitioners. Being tailored for a stag do is by no means a taming down of the skills you will learn. It does however include slightly less running and slightly more of the fun balancing, coordination and climbing skills.
Why choose a Parkour Stag Party?
- Parkour really is a cool and alternative activity that makes you feel like you are in an action film.
- Our parkour stag party is a high energy activity that suits an active stag group
- Our parkour practitioners understand the dynamics of a stag group and have chosen the fun elements of parkour to fit into this introduction class.
- This activity will take place in the urban environment, not a sterile gym with crash mats.