Put Some Life Into Your Stag Night
- Learn the skills of drawing fine art with our life drawing session
- We'll provide everything you need - an instructor, nude model, and materials
- 1 hour session at a city-centre venue
- Take home a great piece of art to hang on your wall (or not)!
- Just £26 per person (minimum 10 participants)
For Da Vinci wannabes, we offer a life drawing class which gives you the opportunity to express yourself through the medium of art. Our experienced life drawing teacher will help you with some basic techniques and be on hand to give you any help you need. Your pretty model will pose for you as you are taken through some of the basic steps of Life Drawing, including some fun games. A few quick sketches rather than slaving over a work of art so the class has quite a fast pace and is light hearted fun.
Unless you request otherwise, your model will be one of our 20- or 30-something female models; there’s no big hair or fake boobs to look at – all of our models have pretty & natural ‘girl next door’ looks.
Why book a Life Drawing stag party?
- Life drawing is a great activity for groups that have a wide age range or if the father of the groom is coming along too.
- A civilised afternoon activity and is a great alternative to a hard-core day of paint-balling or debauched evening at a strip club.
- Life drawing has worked well in the past as the first activity after a big night out, to gently get the stag party going again.
- It’s also great if you want to stitch up the stag; why not force him into a hilarious outfit and get him modelling as well? Grab a pint from our venue’s on-site bar and get sketching!
Our sister site, Polestars also offers Life Drawing where you can book a hunky male model if you’d prefer.
*Extra fees incur for: Croydon (+£20), Exeter (+£50), Newquay (+£20) and Norwich (+£95)