- It just goes to show that anyone can be a comedian
- Show your creative side and build your confidence
- Two hour workshop teaches you skills of improv comedy
- £24.50 per person (minimum booking of 10 people)
If you really want to have a laugh on your stag then why not book an improvised comedy stag party with us? You and your friends can learn what it takes to really be a comedian!
Improvised comedy has been popular in the UK ever since the TV show Whose Line is it Anyway? and more recently with improv-based panel shows such as Mock the Week. Improv games are easy to understand and perform, creating comedy in the moment and building confidence. The class will kick off with high energy group games then gradually introduce helpful guidelines before ending in a ‘show’. After all; what could be more enjoyable than laughing for two hours!?
Why choose an Improvised Comedy Stag Party?
- You too can be a comedian for two hours and you don’t even need to be clever or funny!
- Suitable for beginners, this party is all about exploring improvised comedy and having a laugh!
- The classes are taught by professional comedians who regularly perform with top improv troupes on the comedy circuit. They know their stuff!