What to expect from a gin tasting session?
- Taste from our 4/5 gin selection
- A in depth show and tell from our gin specialist
- Learn interesting facts, funny stories and the beautiful history behind the spirit
- 90 minutes private session
- £33.00per person (minimum of 10 people)
London is home to the beefeaters, Paddington bear, men with umbrellas and bowler hats and finally the classic gin and tonic. Yes nothing can beat a great old fashioned filled with ice, diced lime topped off with tonic water and the fizzles and sizzle to go with it. Bringing this authentic great British experience to life with a 90 minutes lesson taking you through the humble origins and prestigious history of great Britannia and its love for this modest and prized commodity.
Whether you like your gin dry or not (if you live in the UK it’s never really dry what with the weather of course) this lesson will have you paying homage, hand on your left breast (tears running from your eyes) proud to be British and singing God Save the Queen but most of all…God bless our Gin!
Why choose a Gin Tasting session?
- Good way to impress your friends with your new found knowledge in this spirit
- Enjoy the authentic and interactive session personalised to your needs.
- Perfect start to a fun night out or before you go out on the town.
If you are look for another spirit tasting option, perhaps something with a little more rum sounds like more fun to you?